Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family time December 2010



Last night we had a nice visit with my neices & nephews at Ted and Sheila's.  Ted made his delicious
 SEAFOOD CHOWDER.   I'm not kidding,  It was the best I've ever had.  It had scallops, shrimp, clams, & whatever else Ted sees fit to put in.
It was good to see Krista and Ryan,  the Elusive Eliza, (she ran away from me, everytime I pointed a camera in her direction) and "Super Sid".  His 'Aunt Ambert' & Uncle Garrett made him this superman cape.    We played some games and had some laughs.  
                     HAPPY-HAPPY.

3 comments:

sweet older sister said...

Family amore!

Pedaling said...

so glad you came over. the more the merrier. you should have stayed for the last game though- it was short and wild---we're talking hair pulling and knocking over lamps kind of fun!

Gram said...

You had three Christmas celebrations this year. The first was the one in Utah in the home of Ted & Sheila with their children and grandchildren. Then after a drive to Arizona, Christmas Eve was celebrated at Val's House where you again were with more nieces and their families and Big Edd and me. The third celebration, still in AZ, started on Christmas morning breakfast at Curtiss & Jen's house. Christmas Day evening dinner was prime rib cooked by Curtiss and delicious side dishes from his side of family (the Beals) and
Jen's side (her Mom,Dad & Brother). The food was brought to my House and we all sit around my table. Of Course, Kempton and Brooke were our entertainment. Now wasn't that better than going to Mexico???