Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quality Time with my Family

 Celebrating Jen's Birthday. 
 Curtiss & Jen making our traditional 'Buckeyes'.  yummy!
 KEMPTON'S first Christmas Program at his school.  It was so cute and he did great.
 Making SUGAR COOKIES.  Frost some cookies, eat some frosting.
Kempton singing with his ANTLERS  on.

My first week in Arizona is a busy one.  First.  I got into AZ around 2:00am  red-eye.
Curtiss picked me up, and when the kids woke up,  I was there.  They didn't know Grandma Sugar was coming.  Nothing like be greeted by my 2 loving grand kids.  It doesn't get much better than that.
Then next night, Mom and I went over to Robyn's to help with service project of making blankets.  Lots of fun with my nieces, sister, and mom.
Drove around at night to go look at lots of  Christmas lights for the kids to enjoy.                                 Then various other activities with family. 
(more to come) 

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

that's what's fun about Christmas!

sweet older sister said...

What a great surprise for grandkids! Why do they make us so happy?