Thursday, March 14, 2013

One of my photographs were featured in a Gallery

As most of you know, I am an amateur photographer.  I have over 15,000 pictures stored in my computer.  I enjoy taking landscapes, and still life's the most.  Recently, I have submitted some of my photos to the BeFunky Team, and they are featuring them in their gallery.  Kinda cool.
This is my first black and white that I submitted.  I took this at 
Stone Mountain, NC when a group of us went on a day outing with friends to cut down  fresh Christmas trees and then went on a hike up the Stone Mountain.  It was late in the afternoon so I captured some great shadows.
This Lilly also was chosen for their Gallery.
Brandi was so thoughtful when Sugar died, and she bought me these beautiful lillies, 
to cheer me up.  The are beautiful and smell so good!

Sound the alarm! The BeFunky team loved your picture soooo much that 
we’re now featuring it in the BeFunky Gallery!

What does that mean? Well for starters, it’s now in the “We Love” section 
alongside some of the best pictures out there. It also means that tons and tons of 
people will be seeing it! 

So congrats! We hope you keep snapping because we can’t wait to see what you show us next! 

Lots of love, 
The BeFunky Team

1 comment:

sweet older sister said...

That's not kinda cool....

THAT IS REAL COOL!