Sunday, July 20, 2014

A little summer update

Matt and his friend put on a great 4th of July Party. 
Food, Family, Friends, and Fireworks.
Big Fireworks!! (professional fireworks)
 Lexi continues to excel in music.
She performed at an event at that church.  This was her first time
in front of a live audience.  She has a voice, guitar, piano, teacher who is really encouraging and good.
 Anna.  My little 'Squirrel'.
Full of energy.  She is doing swim team and anything else that keeps her moving.
I'm still recovering from my neck/back surgery.
I'm trying to remain positive.  I still have pain, but not the kind that I was having.  I'm hoping to be back on the golf course by November, and back to the gym this month.

I have a lot more I would like to write about, but haven't. I don't have internet at my house so I'm limited on how much time and data I have.

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

what limited data and internet??? How do you survive?

i can't wait to see you in full recovery and back on the golf course!

Those are two very busy and active little girls...just the way we like them!

i saw little bits of that major fireworks show on facebook and it was VERY impressive!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see David's paint sent to you. I enjoyed a bee in a flower for my birthday. The girls are having a busy and fun summer. What did Lexi play and sing?? I can see Anna is enjoying swimming with her big smile. You and Matt both in the photo together shows you two are having fun,

too.

sweet older sister said...

You have been busy with your family! Every one looks good and healthy!

You look remarkable in your collar! I hope you are healing very well.

Looking forward to more pictures.

namaste said...

a songstress and a swimmer- you must be beaming about those grandbabies! btw, you DO look good in your neck brace. I hope you're healing well and getting stronger. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)