Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Bike - New Adventure





l
Look I got a new Bike. Thanks to my cousin Brad. He gave me this bike because they never used it. I was very excited. As luck would have it, right in our backyard, literally, is the Contra Costa Trail. It is a paved hiking, walking, bicycling, and horse trail that runs along a canal route. It's stretches 14 miles, through a couple parks and towns.
Today Sugar and I ventured down it. It has hills. I had to use the gears and brakes, and my THIGHS. oh my thighs. Sheila would be able to zip right along. But as you scroll down and view some of the pictures, you'll see that I felt how Sugar looks.

1 comment:

Gram said...

Good for you. Take it easy - don't overdue. I saw the picture of sugar - and she looks like she over did the running. Maybe you could get a basket for her to ride in.