Monday, November 23, 2009

American Music Awards- Rated R, almost X


Boy was I disappointed with most of the female entertainers on the AMA awards last night.
I love music. If you listen to my iPod I have just about everyone of those entertainers in my music collection. Taylor Swift and Janet Jackson get a thumbs up from me. She sang and danced and performed without being 'raunchy'. Kelly Clarkson, Alisha Keys and Mary J Blige also performed well.
I was happy to see Whitney back on stage. Looking good, and recovering from her abuse.
My disappointment was with how most of the other FeMale performers have lowered themselves to become 'burlesque', and vulgar. I have nothing against being sexy. But, c'mon - lady gaga??
that's no lady. close your legs, your embarrassing. And Rihanna? what? That's how you make a
"comeback", from getting slapped around? Even Carrie Underwood and her dancers put on a Burlesque Show. All these girls are very talented, and beautiful. Obviously Sex still sells.
And of course Adam Lambert.---great voice, I think he was performing in Sodom and Gomorrah, "For your Entertainment."
Signs of the Times. SAD.

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

i missed it.
or maybe i didn't?

hey, i downloaded new tunes
come load your ipod
got some marty robbins
a variety of christmas
churchy stuff and other....

come and get it!