Monday, February 22, 2010

as my dad would say, "JACKASS"


"If you cannot convince them, confuse them."
-Harry S. Truman-
It's reassuring to know that many Americans, confused about all the rhetoric, and bullshit flying around in Washington, have been paying more attention- and become more informed on political issues. I know, I certainly have.
Thanks to pedalingfast.blogspot.com. , Fox News , and My Dad, I have certainly learned a lot this past year. I've always been a registered voter, and voted since I was 18 in both local and national elections. I will continue to listen and learn and keep up the good fight.
Register to VOTE! Your voice counts, now more than ever.
STAND UP SPEAK UP FIGHT BACK

2 comments:

Gram said...

We need to pray for our nation, follow the inspired constitution, and become active Christians. Yes let us vote for honest, humble, wise political statesmen/and stateswomen who stand for freedom and serve our citizens and their children.

Pedaling said...

gram always says the kind - right- things....

you and me, on the other hand....

"did you see his E.A.R.S?"

:)