Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Writing and Art

I would like....
I would like to write more.
I wish I would have paid more attention in my English Classes.
I would like to be able to write many of my thoughts and experiences in a more organized and expressive way.
I would like to be able to write in such a way, that expresses my emotions and feelings in a more accurate way. I would like for the 'reader' to understand what I'm trying to say better.
I think that is a talent that a good writer possesses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the best way to improve your writing is to write more! Keep a journal, write down some personal thoughts and poems, a do a lot of reading too. That's the best way to improve!

Jen said...

I hear you on writing. I wish I wrote better as well. It is a tough skill.

sweet older sister said...

I think writing is very hard. It takes me a while to write a letter, usually I write thoughts randomly, then arrange them coherently, then I look for more vocabulary words to use, instead of the same old words. It takes a lot of time. And then I hope the reader understands what I am trying to say. Just write! Don't worry and don't rush.

Love the art! Very nice picture!

Pedaling said...

ughhh, it's not as easy as it looks i've found.

here's a little something...
somebody left and anonymous comment on by blog saying
that my posts today are a heck of a lot better than they used to be. better written and more creative...

i went ahead and took that as a compliment- left another comment there and thanked the person and then repeated what dad always quoted
"that which we persist in doing becomes easier....not that the nature of the thing has changed, but that our ability to do so has increased"

so, keep writing.
we'll keep reading.

oh and do me a favor, if you read a misspelled word on my site, kindly send me over an e-mail and bring it to my attention- sometimes i am hurried and careless or just can't spell and embarrass myself.

thanks.