Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lets Go RACING!

I love NASCAR.
I love the roar of the engines.
I love the smell.
I love the fans.

I love the beginning ceremonies with the silence of all the fans when they have the opening prayer.
I love to hear the National Anthem.
I love the JETS that do a "fly by".
I love to hear,  "Gentlemen-START YOU ENGINES!! 
And where else can you get a FRIED Bologna sandwich,
fresh FRIED potatoe chips, with FRIED bacon, and cheese on top,
and for dessert.....
FRIED BUTTER!
I'm not kiddin'.



5 comments:

Pedaling said...

I hope you didn't take your fat blocking, poop pill!

sandyseashells said...

No way. That could get real ugly.

Jen said...

What the heck are you 2 talking about? Fried butter?! How?

sandyseashells said...

FRIED BUTTER ingredients--
butter
cream cheese
rolled in captain crunch
and FRIED!

Me and Brandi almost bought one, but we just couldn't do it. Next time I will, just to say, I did.

(kinda like fried ice cream)

Krista said...

yuck yuck and yuck....to the food. wait, did you say cap'n crunch?! hmmmm
i've had a fried snickers bar before