Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It really has NOTHING to do with GOLF

These are some of the reasons I LOVE TO GOLF
and it has NOTHING to do with golfing. 
I love to be outside.   I love to go out on dates with my boyfriend.  I love to have a cold beer and eat some pretzels while cruisin' through the forest.   I love to feel a breeze on my face,  smell the outdoors, and did I mention Hang out with my man.
This is at my favorite golf course.  It's in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains.  I always take my camera because it's like going on a wild life adventure.  It's beautiful in the spring, summer, and fall.   There's a rushing creek that runs through it.  Deer, moose, and all sorts of animals, and birds can be spotted if your paying attention.   This time, we saw all kinds of beautiful birds, singing all different songs.  If you look carefully there in the grass you will see wild turkeys.  There are different color of butterflies out.  And as you can see, the squirrels were hungry and friendly.
Oh yea, and once in a while I luck out and hit a good ball, or make a good put.

2 comments:

sweet older sister said...

Very nice! I enjoy your "golf" pictures. Go back to my blog and see the two posts before "Cousins" I made 3 posts in one day.

Pedaling said...

i can see why that's your favorite...look at that friendly rodent!