Saturday, July 10, 2010

Two Wild and Crazy Girls

Mom and Me on a "Road Trip".
Our first stop was Bryce National Canyon.
I had never been before.  It was beautiful.  Really amazing to see.  We walk around the different view points and were amazed at the different rock formations.  Really cool.  I'm glad I finally got to see it.
Then we stopped by Ruby's Inn and western town.  Mom got a little wild!
"Moms Gone Wild!"
She put her Saloon dress on, went out on the town, and met some
OUTLAW nicknamed SLICK SUGAR and
I had to BAIL her out of JAIL in the morning!

(We don't get out much.  hee-hee)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Grandma is always so much fun on road trips. You are lucky to be with her!

The photo with Grandma and sugar is both very funny and disturbing!

Pedaling said...

Funny & disturbing.. Haha

you two together are funny.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I love this post! This made my night!

sweet older sister said...

This is a perfect trip picture! Wish I could have been there to see that "Slick Suger" and "Saloon Dress Mom"

It's nice that she had you to bail her out of jail, after all that carousing!