Sunday, August 22, 2010

WELCOME HOME we're glad your safe, we missed you, thanks

WELCOME HOME!
www1.voanews.com/.../Obama_Troops_Afghanistan_strategy_announcement-78273987.html -
Just thinking---
I really don't much about politics or current affairs.   I do know though, how I feel about them, with my very limited knowledge.
I know that I don't trust our current government.  I don't trust Hussein obama.  I don't trust him,  I don't trust him,  did I mention,  I don't trust him??
I think he missed his true calling.   I think he would of made millions being a Used Car Salesman.  He is a SLICK,  smooth talking, swindler.  As my dad would say,  "He's a snake oil salesman".  A jackass.   He talks a bunch of Bullshit.  He tells you what you want to hear, and then with his arrogant nose in the air,  moves on with his own agenda.
I'm so happy that SOME of our Troops are coming home.

I personally, don't have a military family member to welcome home.  But, I am so happy for those who do.
I do have a son who I worry about, miss, and is regulated by others.  I can't hug him, touch him, or call him whenever I want too.   I do understand how families are separated and miss their loved ones and when they come home everyone is so happy and grateful that they made it home safe.

I have my mom and dad's old Crown Vic. car.  On the back window is a bumper that was put there by my dad at least 4 years ago.  maybe more.  It's weather worn and faded and it says....
"I support our Troops".                 Yes,  I support our troops.

We still have thousands of American troops in Afghanistan, and all over the world away from their families and in Danger.    This July was the deadliest month for US troops since 2001.  
Pray for our troops.

Extend your hand and Welcome Home any serviceman you meet.   Tell them thank you in person if see them.  Don't be shy.   Everyone likes to hear      "Thank you".    "We missed you."  Job well done."   "Glad your home."

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

I don't trust him either.

I support our troops.

TJ said to me "what would you do if i joined the military?"

i replied, that ain't happening under this idiot as our pres. He could care less about our military- and i feel there's corruption going on behind the scenes between countries with BO in charge.