Tuesday, December 14, 2010




A much needed week-end get-a-way.   Greg took me up to Heber, Utah for the week end.  It's about 45 minutes away, out pass Park City.  We got a nice hotel room with a jacuzzi bath tub.  I love to take bubble baths, and this was a Big Bubble bath with lots of thick bubbles flowing over!  There was also a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi there too, that we used.  I swam some laps, and can still walk around on my hands.  Friday night we to our favorite Mexican Food PLACE out there called Tarahumara.  The owner is from Chihuahua, Mexico Region.  It was excellent.    We were going to come home Saturday, but we were having such a good time together, Greg got the room for Saturday night too.   I was HAppy!
There was a bowling alley in town, so we went and bowled.    Then Saturday night we went to this steak house, and it did not disappoint.  Steak & crab legs, and homemade apple pie.  It was excellent and the owners were really nice.   We will definitely go back!

Katie turned 21 on Sunday,  so Monday we took her and her boyfriend Cole out for Thai Food.  It was yummy.
                                                                           I'm looking forward to another good week.  Gotta keep movin'

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a lot of fun. Nice handstand!

sweet older sister said...

Yes, I was impressed by the handstand! But mostly with Greg's generous weekend surprise. I'm so glad you got to get away with your honey! Just the lift to keep you going for another week or two or three or...

Pedaling said...

sometimes we don't realize how much we need to get away, sometimes we know full well.
Greg knew for sure.
Sounds like a nice stay.

Now, come over on Friday eve and dip apples in high calorie caramel and chocolate with me and krista and amber!

Aunt Merrilee said...

Sandy,
Enjoyed your update. A vacation is always nice. This time of the year is so hectic! I haven't done much and I still feel stressed! We will see you next week.

Gram said...

Good for Greg. I am happy to know you two got away and were able to relax and have fun together.