Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ronald Curtiss Beals--ASU Dean's List



                   
I am so proud of my son,  Ronald Curtiss.
He made the 'Dean's List' at Arizona State University, 
with a grade point average of 4.2 .  That's quite a accomplishment.
R. Curtiss has always been a hard worker.  He has served a 2 year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  He has a beautiful wife and 2 children.  He continues to work and go to school to get his degree in Dentistry.
I am so proud of my son. He is a brother, a grand-son, a cousin, a husband, and a Dad.
Great Job, Ronald Curtiss!
(I know both your Grandpa's would be so proud)   

3 comments:

sweet older sister said...

Very Nice! Congrats to Curtis!

Pedaling said...

Rock & Roll!

Anonymous said...

I guess I did not hear that but never the less "Congratulation to my Grandson Ronald Curtiss. He is a hard worker.
Grandma Lax