Saturday, March 30, 2013

A snapshot of my week

 Yep.  Those are my girls.  They keep me 'hoppin'.
Need I say more about that picture. haha.
 I've been enjoying watching how fast  Springtime is blooming all around me.
 Of course, I'm always thinking about, and sometimes, struggling with my place in the world and God's Kingdom.  I know what's right, yet some days I'm so weak.  I guess a lot of my indecisiveness, regarding being a 'member' of a church, is my FEAR. 
Fear of what? You may ask?  Fear of failure again.  Fear of  changing.  Fear that I'll never totally 'fit in'.
Fear of being separated from David somehow.  God knows my heart and David's too.  David and I are traveling this journey together,  I have many thoughts and continue to grow spiritually. 

Now, from church to guinea pigs.
How's that for a smooth transition?  Actually that's how my mind works most of the time.
My mind thinks fast and can jump from one subject to the next.  I have learned to switch gears on the fly. (Actually that is how you shift a semi truck with 10 gears in it.) Some call that 'flight of ideas'.  I call it a blessing and a curse.
Thankfully, we are just babysitting these guinea pigs for spring break. They stink inside, so we put them in the garage.  You have to change that sawdust almost everyday it seems, to keep them from smelling. 
 
Play date, at the dog park.
These are 2 of Brandi's friends and fellow students. The girl in middle has to go up to Massachusetts to take her State Boards for Dental Hygiene, so we are going to care of her Lab, 'Frega'.  I'm excited of course, because I still miss Sugar so much.  It will be nice to have Frega with me, for a while. 
Also, notice my T-Shirt with all these UNC Tarheel Girls!
 SUN DEVIL MOM.  ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY.  I gotta 'REPRESENT' Curtiss too.

No comments: