Thursday, February 6, 2014

My WALKS THROUGH THE FOREST

A MESS OF VINES
"A Mess of Vines". Kinda looks like my life. A lot of twists and turns and sometimes a mess, but in the end, I have got stronger, and have found a way to climb up, toward the heavens.
THERE IS POWER AMONG THE TREES
During my dog walks through the forest is when I do my meditation and talk to the Lord and 
Get Energized
for my Day.

                                                     Me and Hound wondering whose whose 'WINTER HOME' this is.
WHAT DO YOU SEE??   

AHHH.  THAT WAS A GOOD WALK.

2 comments:

sweet older sister said...

What a beautiful walk through the trees. Yes, the forest is a place to meditate and contemplate all our blessings, may we show appreciation to the Creator for all his provisions.

Also, to humbly ask for his help to uphold His standards. Thinking of you often.

sweet older sister said...

I See a HOUND DOG!
But no snow, is it really Cold?