Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just normal life......one day at a time

Well,  Adios 2013.  Let's see what the plan is for 2014.  My "Nanny Granny" job has ended, and now I'm  just regular Grandma Sugar.  'WHOOSH'--that was a BUSY 2 Years.'  But I still stay busy helping out when ever and  where ever needed.  I moved out of Brandi and Matt's into my own, cute little house, in the forest, a couple blocks away.  I went back to work.  I'm working in the office at PLUMBV.  Scheduling, answering phones and dispatching.  I'm a little slow at learning the new computer system, but I'm getting faster, with practice.  I enjoy coming to work.  

 Here's my cute little kitchen and the $10 table Brandi fixed up for me.
 I try to just keep my life simple.  Focus on what's important to me and consult with God to help me make good decisions.
This is what I see in my rear-view mirror while driving.  She likes to see where we're going. 
We had a burst of COLD WEATHER come through our area.
This is the neighborhood lake frozen over.

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

Cold weather, war weather....it's all good! I like a bit of change in the weather.

Remi is hilarious. Kota, she mostly just calmly sits in the back- she doesn't feel the need to look out the front window...don't you love their individual personalities!

I love your new home!
Congrats on the new job!
Yay for regular Grandma Sugar!

It's going to be a good year!

sweet older sister said...

I like your cute little cottage!
Wish I could stop by for a cup of tea.

Your doggie looks soooo Happy in the car with you.

Have you been really really cold?