Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life is pretty good...

Everybody's FINE.
A busy week end.
1st of all the baby got sick and needed to spend 2 days in the hospital.
She is home now and still recovering with some very tired parents.
These are the times I get home sick and wish that  I lived closer, to help.
My Carolina Girls had a lot going on also.
Lexi Lee
was baptised Friday and several family members were able to share this special event with her.
Great Grandma Lax, Me Mei, Grandma Merrilee, Aunt Sheila, Cousin Bailee, Papa Beals, Grandpa Tom-V,
Anna, Matt, and Brandi.  
I am so happy that she has a love of Christ, and is being taught correct principles
.
Even though is rained all week-end and was in the 60's.  Greg took me out golfing.  He could tell I was getting bored and antsy.   So, around 3:00 we got 9 holes in.  It was fun, just he and I.  We got rained on a little. Then we came home to a yummy pot roast.
I am Happy.

6 comments:

pennington family said...

I'm glad you got to golf, I couldn't do that utah weather! I'm so happy for lexi, that's such an awesome experience dpe her! I hope Brooke is ok, we will include her in our family prayers!

sweet older sister said...

So sorry to hear about Brooke, She is fine now? How scary for her parents!

Gram said...

I am so glad that Brooke is feeling okay now. This past weekend was so nice for me because I was able to be at Lexi's baptism. She is a sweet child and has been taught well about Father In Heaven and Jesus Christ and the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Gram said...

I am so glad that Brooke is feeling okay now. This past weekend was so nice for me because I was able to be at Lexi's baptism. She is a sweet child and has been taught well about Father In Heaven and Jesus Christ and the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Brandi said...

So glad Brooke is back home. I don't like it when the babies are sick.
Busy week but a very blessed one!

Pedaling said...

life is pretty good.
yes.
count our blessings----