Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Choose the Right CTR

This past Sunday the Primary Children put on the program for Sacrament Meeting. Greg and I went and we were able to watch Lexi and Anna do their parts. Anna memorized and recited her part, which was "I renew my baptism covenants when I take the sacrament." Lexi sang a duet with her friend, Matilda. "When I'm Baptized". They sang beautifully. Brandi teaches the 4 year old children, so she had her hands full. They are so cute and said their speaking parts with her help. They also had 2 young boys play an instrumental song together, with a saxophone and the piano. I really enjoyed that. I had never seen that before. (It's nice to see those lessons are paying off. 'smile') I can't remember the song. All the children did really well and it was so nice to feel their sweet spirits. Of course, a tear always comes to my eyes when my children perform and when they sing, "I am a child of God".

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

aww, I would had really liked to have been there, too.
I know the girls did great!

sweet older sister said...

It is nice to see your loved ones, conscience of their spiritual need.

To dedicate oneself to God and publicly show that dedication by being baptized is a very important step in a persons life. Then to live up to that dedication by imitating our Heavenly Father, showing love to people of all sorts (even our enemies). In that way, we prove to be children of the Most High. -Matthew 5:44,45